June 02, 2017

LPH 106 - Lucky Goes Marx Bros. (1929-60)


[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2017; #106]


tracklist:

(1929) Chico - Gypsy Love Song (The Cocoanuts)
(1929) Harpo - Harpo's Working / When My Dreams Come True (The Cocoanuts)
(1931) Chico - Pizzicato from Sylvia / When I Take My Sugar to Tea (Monkey Business)
(1931) Harpo - I'm Daffy Over You (Monkey Business)
(1931) Harpo - Sugar in the Morning (Monkey Business)
(1932) Chico - Everyone Says I Love You (Horse Feathers)
(1932) Groucho - Everyone Says I Love You (Horse Feathers)
(1932) Groucho - I'm Against It / I Always Get My Man (Horse Feathers)
(1932) Harpo - Everyone Says I Love You (Horse Feathers)
(1932) Horse Feathers Medley
(1933) Duck Soup Medley
(1933) Four Marx Brothers - Freedonia's Going to War (Duck Soup)
(1933) Groucho - Hymn to Freedonia (Duck Soup)
(1935) Harpo - Alone (A Night at the Opera)
(1939) Groucho - Lydia the Tattooed Lady (At the Circus)
(1940) Chico - The Woodpecker Song (Go West)
(1940) Groucho, Chico, Harpo + John Carroll - Ridin' the Range (Go West)
(1941) Chico + Harpo - Mama Yo Quiero (The Big Store)
(1941) Groucho + cast - Sing While You Sell (The Big Store)
(1941) Harpo - Mozart's Piano Sonata No. 16 in C major, Allegro / Beethoven's Minuet in G major (The Big Store)
(1941) Tony Martin, Harpo, Chico - Tenement Symphony (The Big Store)
(1952) Groucho - Dr. Hackenbush (from A Day at the Races)
(1952) Groucho - Father's Day
(1952) Groucho - Go West, Young Man (from Copacabana)
(1952) Groucho - Hooray for Captain Spaulding (from Animal Crackers)
(1952) Groucho - Omaha, Nebraska
(1952) Groucho - Show Me a Rose
(1960) Groucho - Willow, Tit-Willow

total time: 78'41


Marxed by Lucky.
Cover photo taken from Dr. Macro's High Quality Movie Scans (from "A Day at the Races", 1937).
Dedicated to the cinema of the JFC.

No comments

Post a Comment