July 20, 2016

LPH 047 - Go Lucky Go - Music for Lucky Fellas (1975-2008)


[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2016; #047]


tracklist:

(1975) Ivor Cutler - Gee Amn't I Lucky
(1984) The Melody Four - Mr. Lucky
(1990) Elton Dean, Paul Rutherford, Paul Rogers, Nigel Morris - Third Time Lucky
(1991) Chockshut - Lucky Can
(1993) John Schneider - You Lucky Women (from Harry Partch's "Barstow")
(1994) Lol Coxhill + Pat Thomas - Lucky's Dream
(1995) Terry Adams - I Feel Lucky
(1996) Phillipp Johnston - Got Lucky
(1996) Zeena Parkins - Lucky
(1998) Marty Ehrlich, Michael Formanek, Peter Erskine - Lucky Life
(1999) Ballin' the Jack - Happy Go Lucky Local
(2001) Di Naye Kapelye - A Mazeldiker Yid (A Lucky Jew)
(2002) Steve Bernstein + Sam Rivers Trio - Lucky
(2003) John Greaves, Sophia Domancich, Vincent Courtois - A Lucky Day
(2006) Noël Akchoté - I Should Be So Lucky
(2007) Interference Sardines - Pas Lucky
(2008) Cosa Brava - Lucky Thirteen

total time: 77'32


Went by Lucky.
Cover by Lucky.
Dedicated to all dedicated music bloggers out there.
I guess we're lucky to be here...

No comments

Post a Comment