
[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2025; #842]
tracklist:
(1955) Chuck Berry - Maybellene
(1955) Fats Domino - Ain't That a Shame
(1956) Little Richard - The Girl Can't Help It
(1957) Larry Williams - Bony Moronie
(1957) Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Frenzy
(1958) The Coasters - Yakety Yak
(1959) Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want)
(1959) Ray Charles - What'd I Say
(1960) Frankie Lymon - Little Bitty Pretty One
(1960) James Brown + The Famous Flames - Think!
(1961) Charles Sheffield - It's Your Voodoo Working
(1961) Ernie K-Doe - Mother-in-Law
(1961) Lee Dorsey - Ya Ya
(1962) Benny Spellman - Lipstick Traces (On a Cigarette)
(1962) Booker T. + The M. G. 's - Green Onions
(1963) Rufus Thomas - Can Your Monkey Do the Dog
(1967) Sam + Dave - Soul Man
(1967) The Isley Brothers - My Love is Your Love (Forever)
(1968) Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer
(1969) Sly + The Family Stone - I Want to Take You Higher
(1970) Curtis Mayfield - Move on Up
(1971) Al Green - You Say It
(1972) Stevie Wonder - Superstition
total time: 69'29
Danced by Lucky.
Cover by Lucky.
Dedicated to lucky dancers.
June 04, 2025
LPH 842 - Lucky Dance Music (1955-72)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment