
[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2024; #701]
tracklist:
(1928) Bascom Lamar Lunsford - I Wish I Was a Mole in the Ground
(1934) Fats Waller + His Rhythm - I Wish I Were Twins
(1935) Denny Dennis + Roy Fox Orchestra - I Wished on the Moon
(1938) Billie Holiday + Her Orchestra - I Wish I Had You
(1938) Bob Wills + His Texas Playboys - I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate
(1940) Cliff Edwards - When You Wish Upon a Star (OST Pinocchio)
(1947) Cousin Emmy - I Wish I Was a Single Girl, Again
(1947) Nat King Cole Trio - I Wish I Had the Blues Again
(1955) Four Fellows - I Wish I Didn't Love You So
(1959) Denise Gardner, Mattie Gardner + Mississippi Fred McDowell - I Wish I Was in Heaven Sitting Down
(1965) Dionne Warwick - Window Wishing
(1967) Nina Simone - I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free
(1970) Last Poets - Black Wish
(1970) Mike Cooper - Wish She Was with Me
(1975) Beaver Harris: The 360 Degree Music Experience feat. Maxine Sullivan - I Wish I Knew
(1976) Stevie Wonder - I Wish
(1983) Aretha Franklin - I Wish It Would Rain
(1987) Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle - I Wish I Could 'Sprechen Sie Deutsch' (Dave Dudley)
(1991) Abbey Lincoln - Summer Wishes, Winter Dreams
(1995) Only a Mother - The Frog That Wished to Be As Big As the Ox
(1999) Sathima Bea Benjamin - I Wish I Knew
(2009) The Henrys + Mary Margaret O'Hara - Wishful Protection
(2013) Jun Miyake - A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
total time: 73'57
Wished by Lucky.
Cover art by my wife.
Dedicated to my wife.
February 07, 2024
LPH 701 - I Wish... (1928-2013)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment