November 23, 2023

LPH 677 - Lucky Fix (1925-2004)


[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2023; #677]


tracklist:

(1925) The Dixie Stompers - Get It Fixed
(1930) Tampa Red + Georgia Tom - But They Got It Fixed Right On
(1937) The Shelton Brothers - I'm Gonna Fix Your Wagon
(1940) Bukka White - Fixin' to Die Blues
(1946) Big Bill (Broonzy) + His Rhythm Band - I Can Fix It
(1952) Grandpa Jones + His Grandchildren - Fix Me a Pallet
(1955) Elmer Bernstein - The Fix (OST The Man with the Golden Arm)
(1959) Alwin Nikolais - Fixation
(1963) Sahib Shihab Group - Herr Fixit
(1964) Rodd Rogers (Rodd Keith aka Rod Rogers) + The Swinging Strings - I'm Fixin'
(1965) Country Joe + The Fish - I Feel Like I'm Fixin' to Die Rag
(1969) Albert King - Heart Fixing Business
(1971) K. Curtis Lyle + Julius Hemphill - Lemon's Fixin' to Die Blues
(1971) Z. Z. Hill - It Can Be Fixed
(1975) Dub Specialist - Robot Fixt
(1985) Ivor Cutler - I'm Fixed
(1986) Eugene Chadbourne + Violent Femmes - Feel Like I'm Fixin' to Die (Country Joe McDonald)
(1990) Kevin Clash + The Follicles - Fixin' My Hair
(1990) S. O. B. - Ego Fix
(1996) Jailhouse - Fixing It
(1996) Tous Dehors - Idée fixe
(1997) Steuart Liebig + Quartet Stig - Idée fixe . . . Idée fixe
(2000) Messer für Frau Müller - Cat's Felix First Fix!
(2001) Michael Moore, Cor Fuhler, Tristan Honsinger - Eyes Fixed
(2002) John Butcher - A Controversial Fix for...
(2004) John Lindberg Quartet - The Chicken Fix

total time: 73'21


Fixed by Lucky.
Cover background art by Mœbius, taken from a Reddit post by AmanLeikir, 2022. "Lucky" font from a "Lucky Luke" comic, "Fix" font from a "Fix und Foxi" comic. Others found googling.
Dedicated to a fixed luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to win the lottery jackpot? Find everlasting love and true happiness? Get gobs of cash money and a shiny new car? Stop hearing voices in your brain? Then what are you waiting for? Join the conversation and leave a comment.