
[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2022; #626]
tracklist:
(1934) Denny Dennis + Roy Fox Orchestra - Everything I Have is Yours
(1947) Babs' Three Bips and a Bop (feat. Tony Scott) - Everything is Cool
(1954) Shorty Rogers-André Previn Orchestra - Everything I've Got (Belongs to You)
(1959) Chico Hamilton Quintet - Everything But You
(1960) Billy Mure + His Orchestra - Everything's Coming Up Roses
(1963) Bill Evans Trio - Everything Happens to Me
(1973) O'Donel Levy - Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky
(1974) David Axelrod - Everything Counts
(1983) Yasuaki Shimizu + The Saxophonettes - Everything Happens to Me
(1993) Alquimia - Everything
(2001) Bobby Previte + Bump the Renaissance - Everything I Want
(2008) Lelo Nika, Thommy Andersson, George Mihalache - When Everything Goes Wrong
(2018) Ed Bennett + Decibel - Sometimes Everything Falls Apart
(2019) Huw Warren Trio - Everything in Between
total time: 78'28
Everythought by Lucky.
Cover art by Paolo Carnassale (from Scientific American).
Dedicated to every body.
April 30, 2022
LPH 626 - Everything (1934-2019)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment