March 04, 2022

LPH 615 - Bum (1929-2018)


[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2022; #615]


tracklist:

(1928) Haywire Mac (Harry K. McClintock) - Hallelujah, I'm a Bum
(1929) The Stripling Brothers - Railroad Bum
(1932) Big Bill Broonzy + Steele Smith - I'm Just a Bum
(1941) Vassourinha - Chik Chik Bum
(1942) Xavier Cugat + His Waldorf-Astoria Orchestra - Bim Bam Bum
(1953) Hank Locklin - I'm Tired of Bummin' Around
(1969) The Fugs - Bum's Song
(1970) I. D. Company - Bum-Bum
(1971) Roy Palmer + Chorus - The Slap-Bum Tailor
(1976) King Tubby + The Aggrovators - Fatty Bum Dub
(1977) Lord Kitchener - Sugar Bum Bum
(1979) Snakefinger - Here Comes the Bums
(1987) Public Enemy - Yo! Bum Rush the Show
(1992) Fritz Hauser - All Fours for the Drum Bum (Pauline Oliveros)
(1993) Cake Like - Bum Leg
(1994) Ennio Morricone - The Bum (Il barbone) (OST A Pure Formality)
(1998) Death Praxis - Bum Steer
(1998) Lizzie + Eugene Chadbourne, Walter Malli - Hallelujah I'm a Bum / Gambling
(2002) Alain de Filippis - Gubble Bum
(2004) Die Enttäuschung - Bum Bum
(2008) Negativland - Jack Pastrami (Flower Bum)
(2011) POW Ensemble - Bim Bam Bum (Luc Houtkamp, Christian Morgenstern)
(2018) Aki Takase Japanic - Madam Bum Bum

total time: 78'10


Bummed by Lucky.
Theme suggested by my wife. She criticized the cover, until I chose the current one.
Cover photo taken from the GQ homepage.
Dedicated to Harpo Marx.

No comments

Post a Comment