[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2021; #588]
tracklist:
(1932) Al Bowlly + Ray Noble and His New Mayfair Orchestra - Love is the Sweetest Thing
(1949) Raymond Scott Quintet - I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
(1955) All-Star Orchestra - Malayan Love Song
(1955) Ferrante and Teicher - Lover (Richard Rodgers)
(1957) Esquivel - To Love Again (Theme from "The Eddy Duchin Story") (Morris Stoloff, George Sidney)
(1959) Edd Kookie Byrnes + Friend with The Big Sound of Don Ralke - Like I Love You
(1959) Larry Adler - Love for Sale (Cole Porter)
(1959) Phil Moore - Pagan Love Song (Nacio Herb Brown)
(1960) Arthur Lyman - Love Dance (Les Baxter)
(1960) Les Baxter - Pool of Love
(1962) David Rose - Love (Ralph Blane)
(1963) Ingfried Hoffmann - Love for Sale (Cole Porter)
(1967) Burt Bacharach - The Look of Love
(1970) Sun Ra + His Intergalactic Infinity Arkestra - Love in Outer Space
(1973) Alessandro Alessandroni - Love on the Sand
(1976) Rahsaan Roland Kirk - I Loves You, Porgy (George Gershwin)
(1981) Allen Ginsberg - Love Forgiven
(1983) Ivor Cutler + Linda Hearst - I Love You But I Don't Know What I Mean
(1987) The Art Ensemble of Chicago - Creole Love Call (Duke Ellington)
(1991) Henry Threadgill's Very Very Circus - I Love You with an Asterisk
(1995) Liu Sola + Wu Man - Love
(2005) Burton Greene - Strange Love
(2011) The Claudia Quintet + Theo Bleckmann - Do Me That Love (John Hollenbeck)
total time: 76'16
Loved by Lucky.
Original cover photo by Elwira van Pijkeren, "Pool of Love", 2009 (taken from Flickr).
Dedicated to my loved ones.
December 23, 2021
LPH 588 - Pool of Love (1932-2011)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment