
[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2021; #565]
tracklist:
(1954) Sonny Terry - Lost John
(1959) Marion Sumner - Lost Indian
(1959) Luiz Bonfá - Perdido de Amor (Lost in Love)
(1962) Frank Proffitt - Song of a Lost Hunter
(1962) Norris Welsh - My Love I Lost, Find Her, Away She Go
(1962) Sam Lightnin' Hopkins - Last Night I Lost the Best Friend I Ever Had
(1967) Robert Diggs - Done Lost My Health
(1976) Red Parham - Lost John
(1976) Derek Bailey - The Lost Chord
(1979) Dallas Henderson - Lost Indian
(1982) Albert Mangelsdorff - Lost and Found
(1990) Tom Cora - Hibou perdu (Lost Owl)
(1991) Sainkho Namtchylak - Lost Rivers
(1994) Charles Gayle - Eden Lost
(2000) Paul Bley - Love Lost
(2005) Paul Flaherty - Compassion Lost and Found Again
(2014) Theresa Wong - Lost Bird
(2016) Nikola Genchev - Izgubenoto Stado (The Lost Flock)
(2018) Joachim Kühn - Lost Thoughts (Ornette Coleman)
total time: 75'15
Lost by Lucky.
Cover by Lucky, with help from my daughter.
Dedicated to the soloists.
October 16, 2021
LPH 565 - Lost Solos (1954-2018)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment