September 12, 2021

LPH 554 - Whistle (1928-65)


[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2021; #554]


tracklist:

(1928) Emry Arthur - Train Whistle Blues
(1937) Adriana Caselotti - Whistle While You Work (OST Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
(1937) Leo Watson + Artie Shaw and His New Music - Whistle While You Work
(1938) Fats Waller + His Rhythm - I Love to Whistle
(1940) Leigh Harline - Give a Little Whistle (OST Pinocchio)
(1947) Milton Orent-Frank Roth Orchestra - Whistler's Blues
(1953) Speedy West + Jimmy Bryant - Whistle Stop
(1956) Lenny Dee - Five O'Clock Whistle
(1956) Louis Prima - Whistle Stop
(1956) Marty Gold - Whistle While You Work
(1958) George Barnes -Tin Whistle Blues
(1958) Les Baxter - The Lonely Whistler
(1958) Muzzy Marcellino + Russ Garcia - The Whistler
(1958) Warren Barker - I Whistle a Happy Tune
(1959) David Carroll - I Whistle a Happy Tune
(1959) Jack Marshall - Whistle While You Work
(1959) Ken Nordine - A Whistler
(1960) Creed Taylor Orchestra (Kenyon Hopkins) - Whistle While You Work
(1960) Fred Lowery + Anita Kerr Singers - I Whistle a Happy Tune
(1960) Jack Elliott - I Whistle a Happy Tune
(1960) Leroy Anderson - The Penny-Whistle Song
(1963) Toots Thielemans - The Mountain Whistler
(1964) Lew Davies - Whistle While You Work
(1965) Luiz Bonfá + Maria Toledo + Whistle Samba

total time: 57'38


Whistled by Lucky.
Cover by Lucky.
Dedicated to all whistlers.

No comments

Post a Comment