
[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2020; #436]
tracklist:
(1967) Nina Simone - I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free
(1968) Bobby Bland - Set Me Free
(1969) Aretha Franklin - I'll Never Be Free
(1970) Curtis Mayfield - Wild and Free
(1970) The Voices of East Harlem - Right On Be Free
(1971) Gil Scott-Heron with Pretty Purdie + The Playboys - Free Will
(1972) Al Green - Free at Last
(1972) Chamber of Commerce - I'm Free to Live
(1972) Chuck Brooks - Baby Please Don't Set Me Free
(1973) Amnesty - Free Your Mind
(1974) Haze - Are You Free
(1974) Weldon Irvine - Let Yourself Be Free
(1975) Bobby Womack - Love Ain't Something You Can Get for Free
(1975) L. T. D. - You Can Be Free
(1976) Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
(1976) The Natural Four - Free
(1977) Rare Gems Odyssey - Love Won't Set Me Free
(1978) Dave Williams - Soul is Free
(1978) Jeanette 'Baby' Washington - Care Free
(1979) Devadip - Free as the Morning Sun
total time: 70'32
Set free by Lucky.
Cover by Lucky.
Dedicated to my wife (happy birthday, my freeheart!).
October 22, 2020
LPH 436 - Soul Set Free (1967-79)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment