[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2020; #376]
tracklist:
(1973) I-Roy - Sound Education
(1973) Bobby Floyd - Sound Doctor
(1975) Sir Coxsone Sound - Sounds of Safari
(1976) I-Roy - Drum Sound
(1977) Augustus Pablo - Sounds from Levi
(1978) King Tubby - Soundtrack Dub aka Satisfaction in Dub
(1978) Jackie Mittoo - Atom Sounds
(1978) D.E.B. Music Players - Sounds Almighty
(1978) Fatman Riddim Section - Sounds of Israel
(1978) Augustus "Gussie" Clarke - Loving Sounds
(1979) King Tubby - Soundboy Massacre
(1979) The Revolutionaries - Thompson Sound Incorporated
(1979) King Tubby + Knowledge - Words, Sounds and Dubwise
(1980) Yabby You + The Prophets - Yabby You Sound
(1981) Prince Far-I + The Arabs - Destruction Sound Battle
(1981) Linval Thompson + Billy Boyo - How You String a Sound
(1982) Scientist - Watch the Sound of the Metal Dub
(1982) Prince Jammy + Black Uhuru - Sound Man Style
total time: 63'03
Dubbed by Lucky.
Cover by Lucky.
Dedicated to the musicians and engineers involved.
No comments
Post a Comment