[Lucky Psychic Hut, 2020; #339]
tracklist:
(1980) The Muffins - Angle Dance
(1981) African Head Charge - Elastic Dance
(1982) Non Band - Dance Song
(1983) Vanakos - I Hate Disco... Not the Dance
(1984) A-Musik - I Dance
(1985) Boris Kovač - Dance: Joy in Manchuria
(1990) U Totem - Dance of the Awkward
(1992) No Secrets in the Family - Medicine Dance
(1993) The Jellyfish Kiss - Häns! Dänce!
(1993) Die Knödel - Quertanz
(1998) Pale Nudes - Red Purse Dance
(1998) Hamster Theatre - Hamster Dance
(1998) Frank Pahl - Fireman's Dance
(1998) God is My Co-Pilot - I Can't Dance
(2002) Palinckx - Lip Dance
(2002) Les Collègues Pasha - Moskito Dance Part II
(2006) Non Credo - Laptop Dance
(2008) Die Resonanz - Root Dance
(2009) Fanfare Pourpour - Danse des Breloques
(2012) Alexei Aigui + Ensemble 4'33'' - The Penultimate Dance
total time: 75'51
Served by Lucky.
Original cover photo from a party flyer of my wife.
Dedicated to square dancers.
No comments
Post a Comment